The new line of solenoid valves accepts both AC and DC voltages while improving performance. These 2-way, 3-way and 4-way solenoid valves are designed to handle most fluid control applications.
Now available with Class I, Division 2 approvals:
- Increase in DC pressure ratings to AC levels on all products (up to 500% improvement).
- Lower power operation (1.0-watt (DC) & 1.5-watt (AC/DC) solenoid delivers the same performance as a traditional 17-watt AC solenoid).
- Voltage ranging provides standard solutions to special voltage requirements, such as global usage, voltage fluctuations, and specialty applications.
- Built in surge suppression eliminates the need for a separate surge suppression diode.
- Elimination of AC hum.
You can find the ASCO RedHat Electronically Enhanced Solenoid Valves in:
- With one inlet and one outlet, the 2 way solenoid valves are used to permit and shut off fluid flow.
- The two types of operations are “Normally Closed” and “Normally Open”.
- You can also find the three pipe connections and two orifices knows as 3 way. When one orifice is open, the other is closed and vice versa. They’re commonly used to alternately apply pressure to, and exhaust pressure from, a valve actuator or a single acting cylinder. These valves can be normally closed, normally open or universal.
- There is also available a 4 way valve that has four or five pipe connections, commonly called ports. One pressure inlet, two cylinder ports providing pressure to a double acting cylinder or actuator, and one or two outlets to exhaust pressure from the cylinders.