Emily is a junior studying chemical engineering at the University of Maine. She is an active member of many industry organizations, including:
- Society of Manufacturing Engineers (SME)
- American Institute of Chemical Engineers (AIChE)
- Society of Women Engineers
- Technical Association of Pulp and Paper Industry
Emily was the Philanthropy Chair of the Sophomore Eagles Honors Traditions Society at the University of Maine and enjoys being involved in many campus and extracurricular activities including ballet and tennis.
Brad, a junior at The University of Akron, is studying Civil Engineering. He is a member of the Dean's list, maintaining a 3.85/4.0 grade point average. He is also an active member of the following organizations:
- Eureka – Akron Honors Engineering
- National Leadership Society
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- University of Akron Concrete Canoe
- American Society of Civil Engineers (ASCE)
Brad has tutored middle school students in STEM related classes and is an Eagle Scout who enjoys weightlifting and backpacking.