The ASCO scholarship is merit-based and will be awarded on the candidate’s potential for leadership and for making a significant contribution to the engineering, instrumentation, systems, and automation professions, particularly as they relate to the application of fluid control and fluid power technologies. Scholarship recipients may be eligible for an ASCO internship.
ASCO will award two, $5,000 scholarships to U.S. engineering students who are pursuing careers in industrial automation-related disciplines. Additionally, ASCO will make $1,000 grants to the engineering departments of the colleges in which the winners are enrolled.
Rules and Regulations
- The application period for the 2018 Engineering Scholarship is now closed
- Applicants must have completed their sophomore year in a bachelor’s degree program or enrolled in a graduate program, at the time of application
- For students enrolled in a 4+ year bachelor's program, those who have completed their sophomore/second year when applying for this scholarship will be considered
- Winning participants are not eligible to apply for future ASCO scholarships
- ASCO employees and relatives are not eligible for the scholarship
- Scholarships will be paid directly to recipient’s educational institution
- Applicant must be a U.S. citizen or legal U.S. resident
Learn about the 2018 Scholarship Winners
Stay up to date on the latest ASCO Engineering Scholarship info on our