ASCO products are used to control the "utilities" that support process industry applications. This includes...
- Liquid and gas networks
- Pure water generation
- Cleaning-in-place (CIP) and sterilisation-in-place (SIP) systems
- Sampling, filtration and purification.
They an be used to control most liquids, gasses and vapours.
- Solenoid or pressure operated valves
- Valve islands, with their associated fieldbus communications
- Air filtration, lubricators and regulators
- Cabinets and panels containing all the fluid automation equipment